Yup i've been tagged by Keyun to do this quiz((: so here i am:
One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.Four. Post them on Blogger and let people guess which the five false ones are!Five. Get 5 others to do the same.
1.I read a lot
2.I am very proficient in playing the violin
3.I am very interested in Sports news, especially football (English Premier League)
4.I have lost a friend due to something really silly this year, and regret it immensely
5.I have had a solo violin performance before
6.When I was K2 I gave a valedictorian speech in both languages
7.I am allergic to amoxycillin
8.I have been to the States before
9.I am very impressionable; easily influenced by words & actions etc of people around me
10.Once I sat on the Wet & Wild ride in the Escape theme park and ended up with my spectacles spoilt and cuts on my nose bridge.
11.I love the song ‘The Yellow River concerto’
12.I go blogsurfing on a regular basis.
13.When I was very young I used to rub my eyes and even pray that I will become short-sighted so that I could wear specs xD
14.I am an organized person
15.I have never cried while watching movies
16.I know somebody of the opposite gender who likes me
17.Sometimes I know that if I do something I will get hurt, but still get about doing it nevertheless.
18.I am powered by stress of everyday life
19.I love 102’06
20.I am a sentimental person
Yup that's the end! haha.
Holidays are like almst devoted to music! like today morning after reading newspapers i went to prac violin for about an hour and 15min, after more activities went to prac piano for an hour and a half, now just had violin lesson that extended to an hour and a half. 1.5 + 1.4+ 1.5 = 4.4 hours! then later one more, =5.5hours! zomggg xD
okay..off to watch TV!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home